- Strengthens your hips, thighs and abdominal muscles.
- Develops focus and concentration.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Improves digestion.
- Stimulates your kidneys, thyroid and prostate glands.
- Low back injuries or concerns
- Late term pregnancy and obesity (issues with balancing)
- Medical conditions that affect balance
- Heart problems
- Low blood pressure
- For easier variation, keep your knees bent and hold onto the back of your knees.
- For extended leg variation, lengthen legs as you hold onto the back of your knees or thighs.